As our institution and its employees, we comply with national and international legislation and regulations and create a healthy and safe working environment within the Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on continuous improvement.
- Analyzing and minimizing health and safety risks that may arise in the working environment,
- Organizing training activities to create and develop awareness of Occupational Health and Safety,
- In the workplace and its add-ons; In order to ensure the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, visitors and company personnel working outside the workplace, in accordance with the current OHS legislation and other requirements related to OHS, to take all kinds of precautions, to have tools and personal protective equipment,
- To identify and eliminate unsafe situations and movements that may cause occupational accidents and occupational diseases, possible accident risks in the workplace and its attachments by making an effective risk assessment,
- To identify the risks that may cause occupational accidents and occupational diseases in the workplace, to ensure the health, safety and social welfare of employees, visitors and subcontractors at all levels, to reduce any future material and moral losses that may arise for themselves and their families,
- To educate our employees in the field of occupational health and safety and to ensure that they reach a good awareness of occupational health and safety,
- To ensure that subcontractors and visitors serving in the workplace comply with the rules regarding occupational health and safety set by our institution,
- Making our institution an exemplary company in terms of OHS practices before affiliated institutions, chambers of industry and associations,
- Considering the development of the energy world, to anticipate possible situations that may be encountered in the future from today, to constantly improve and review our situation,
- Increasing our productivity by taking the necessary precautions by adopting the goal of zero occupational accidents and zero occupational diseases,
We work with all our strength to be an exemplary organization in terms of occupational health and safety by managing our activities in the direction of Quality, Environment and Energy Efficiency Management Systems in an integrated manner.